Due to incredible growth in seniors needing care in Collier county we have 5 openings we are looking to fill quickly.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career and making a difference in someone’s life, becoming a Home Health Aide could be just the career for you.
We believe that our Home Health Aides are the heart of our business. We believe in setting everyone up for success. To ensure this we provide:
- Paid training on providing personal care and helping clients with Alzheimer’s and other Dementia
- Flexible scheduling
- One on One client care
- 24/7 Home Health Aide office support
- Ongoing training opportunities
- 401K savings plan participation
Able to work more than 30 hours/week? Enjoy these additional benefits:
- Employer paid Telemed program for you AND your family; access to a doctor 24/7/365 through 1800MD
- Employer paid enrollment in a prescription drug savings program
- Earn a $1.00 bonuse for every hour you work week when completing the 30+ hours and fulfilling the job requirements of our Full-Time CAREGiver program.
Come join our Home Instead Senior Care team! You'll love working with us!
Apply online at www.homeinstead.com/NaplesFL or call us at 239-791-7765 to learn more.
We will be conducting interviews this week and making offers by Friday, so don’t waste a minute, apply now!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace
Our CAREGivers provide care in a variety of ways based on the care plan of the individual they are serving. While care is executed in different ways to accommodate each client individually, many of the tasks fall under similar categories.
Homemaker/Companionship and Personal Care responsibilities:
• Providing companionship and conversation
• Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
• Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
• Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
• Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens,
• cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
• Washing and ironing laundry
• Running errands
• Accompanying clients to appointments
• Assisting with bathing/grooming
• Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care services are based upon specialized training which maximizes
the ability of both the CAREGiver and Client to cope with the ramifications of this family of
degenerative diseases. We train each of our CAREGivers to be able to provide Alzheimer's and Dementia Care.
The primary responsibilities of Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care services include the following:
• Possess an understanding of the disease and its effect on clients and their families
• Monitor and optimize the physical environment to be supportive and safe
• Maintain effective communication and manage difficult behavior using specialized techniques
• Assist in activities of daily living to preserve and maximize independence and dignity
Secondary responsibilities include:
• Contributing to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
• Performing other reasonable duties as assigned
• Reporting hours according to office policy
• Reporting any significant changes in a client’s needs or living conditions
• Regularly communicating with supervisor and office staff
• Attend monthly in-services and quarterly meetings
Additional qualifications include:
• Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
• Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, and reach
• Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
• Ability to drive
• Must have a valid and unsuspended FL Driver’s License
• Must possess valid auto insurance
• Must have a serviceable vehicle with which to provide incidental transportation services