Location: Bonita Springs, FL USA
Truly Nolen of America is the world's leading family-owned pest control company with over 80 branch offices throughout the United States. We strive to provide a great work environment and a dynamic company culture for everyone at Truly Nolen based upon our core values. We offer internal development for career advancement along with multiple areas of growth opportunity within the company in management, technical, marketing, training and more.
Do you have a good work ethic? Are you looking for a company where hard work is rewarded and top performers move up quickly? Do you like working outdoors and getting involved with the community? Do you have the following qualities: Confidence, Persistence, Drive, Ambition and Great Customer Skills?
If you answered yes…then we want to meet you!
Salary plus commission with unlimited income potential!
Our company is looking for an energetic, smart, ambitious professional eager to grow our business. You will perform visual inspections for termite and pests with the purpose of preparing proposals and presentations to prospective customers and to obtain sales. This job requires the ability to acquire the right mix of people skills and perform necessary inspections.
- Call on prospective customers/accounts via referrals, self-created, warm calls and office leads.
- Develop community relationships for referral and sales opportunities.
- Respond and initiate telephone contact with potential customers.
- Perform full property analysis including attics, interior and exterior of the structures.
- Review scope of services with existing and new customers.
- Close sales and achieve sales performance objectives.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Ambitious & Flexible.
- Be resourceful (even though there is extensive training, the ability to figure things out on your own is important).
- Computer literate.
- Valid Driver's license and good driving record.
Truly Nolen offers great compensation to include salary plus commission with unlimited income potential! IPAD, cellphone, President's Club, recognition programs, ongoing incentive plans and continuous training and development! We also provide a branded company car (not eligible for all positions).
Truly Nolen offers great compensation with an employee focused benefits package including: Medical/Dental/Vision, Flexible spending accounts, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Matching 401k, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Wellness Program.
Truly Nolen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Be a part of a team that makes a difference to the lives we touch!