Retail Operations Supervisor
Function: Retail Locations
Location: United States-Florida Naples, FL US
Date posted: 7/7/2021 1:03:22 AM
Permanent / Contract: Regular
Staples is focused on our customer and our community, while empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As an Operations Supervisor, you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. You’ll provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring store merchandising standards are achieved for all products. You will lead off sales floor support areas that contribute to the sales floor merchandising and service standards
Get great perks.
Flexible full-time hours/shifts and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples reserves the right to pay more or less.
Full medical benefits package, 401(k) with company match, and many more benefits
Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
Schedule an interview immediately.
Play an active role in helping your store, your people and your customer win.
Perform store merchandising standards for all products
Maintain off floor support areas for space optimization, including product and fixture storage
Assist in associate development and lead a team committed to operational excellence
Respond quickly to customer requests and concerns on the sales floor
Balance operational requirements while providing a positive customer experience
Monitor and anticipate store needs for supplies required to operate daily functions
Be flexible to perform merchandising, operations, maintain a clean store, other duties as assigned
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- 1+ year experience selling products or services
- Experience leading a team and/or supervising others
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Preferred skills and experience:
- Three or more years of key holder experience within a retail environment
- A clear understanding of merchandising and retail operations