Join Our Amazing Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Team Today!
PBS® Corp. is the premier provider in delivering in-home ABA services. You have the opportunity to work in dynamic family environments and carry out behavior programs in real world setting with a focus on quality of life. At PBS Corp., you are provided with a great team of leaders, peers and direct support staff. With PBS Corp., there are many opportunities for professional growth, as you are encouraged and supported in developing and executing goals.
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Job Description:
The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT®) services are direct activities related to the delivery of behavior analysis services and are designated in and required by a behavior analysis service plan. The overriding goal of PBS Corp. Services is to enhance the autonomy and quality of life of individuals, their families, and others who support them. Each PBS Corp client has a behavior support plan; it is the responsibility of the behavior assistant to work with caregivers and/or staff to fully implement strategies within this plan and achieve the desired outcomes.
Benefits And Perks for RBT & Student Analyst:
- Very Competitive Wages!
- Health insurance
- Paid Drive Time
- Mentorship Program
- University Partnerships that include tuition reduction
- Ability to grow as a professional in the field
- Ability to transfer to any of our operating service areas
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Responsibilities:
- Assisting in restructuring environments and activities to support the clients’ behaviors
- Teaching skills that allow the individual to communicate and/or function more effectively
- Review behavior plans and other relevant (e.g., instructional) materials developed by behavior analysts for clients in order to facilitate consistent implementation and monitor outcomes appropriately.
- The implementation of behavioral procedures for acquisition of replacement skills and reduction of problematic behaviors
- Data collection and display as authorized by a recipient’s behavior analysis service plan
- Communicate openly with behavior analysts and regional coordinator
- Complete daily progress notes related to implementation of the intervention plan
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Qualifications:
- A high school diploma and be at least 18 years of age
- Completion of Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Credential or willingness to enroll and complete courses within the first 30 days of job offer
- Bachelor’s Degree, or near completion of a bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management and organizational skills, problem-solving
- The provider is responsible for all training requirements outlined in the New Contractor Checklist (provided by PBS) and RBT training checklist by the designated times (Required trainings vary by state and is regulated by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board)
- Proof of annual or required updated training shall be maintained on file for review
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Requirements:
- Proven ability to work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Experience with applied settings with individuals on the autism spectrum or other developmental disability
- Clear level-two background check
- Verifiable work references
- Active Medicaid Provider ID
APPLY NOW! You are just a few easy steps away from becoming a member of Team PBS®!
**To expedite the application process, please submit your resume directly on our website: http://www.teampbs.com/EmployeeResourceCenter.aspx. This will be a required step prior to our team being able to schedule an interview.**
We Proudly Serve: California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas and Washington
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Applied Behavior Analysis: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Registered Behavior Technician (Required)