Now hiring Receptionist/Front Desk! Our senior living community, The Carlisle Naples located in Naples, FL is a great setting if you enjoy working with seniors.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, bonus opportunities, and flexible schedules. You will work in our senior living community that sets the standard for quality, hospitality, and professionalism.
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group (SRG) has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Learn more about our experience and passion at www.SRGseniorliving.com.
Part-time position with day/evening shift hours that are flexible across weekdays, weekends and some public holidays!
An outgoing personality and a pleasant, happy demeanor are key for this fun and rewarding position. You will serve as an essential representative of the community. As our Receptionist, you will monitor entry security, assist residents, greet visitors and answers phones.
- Position reports to the Community Business Manager and works as part of a reception team.
- Greet all visitors in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Screen and require visitors to "sign-in" at reception desk.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner. Routes telephone calls and takes messages, as appropriate.
- Assist residents with general office needs, i.e. postage, copies, faxes, notary public, etc.
- Type, copy, order and maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Maintain and update emergency contact information.
- Applicants must be available to work some Saturdays and Sundays.
- High school diploma or GED (General Educational Development).
- One to three months’ related front desk/receptionist experience and/or training.
- A background in customer service is a desired.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English.
- Experience in hotel/resort, country club, or senior living industry preferred.
- All of our job offers are contingent upon the successful passing of a background check with fingerprinting, a drug test, TB test, and a health screen/physical exam.
Senior Resource Group recognizes the value of dedicated, well trained workforce. When an employee demonstrates their commitment to SRG by completing all components of our Employee Growth Program (SynRGy), they are eligible to apply for tuition reimbursement through our Investing in You program.
The Carlisle Naples
6945 Carlisle Court, Naples, FL 34109 USA
Senior Resource Group - SRG is an equal opportunity employer. SRG is 100% CARF-accredited!