|Requisition ID:||46583 |
|Title:||Product Management Coordinator |
|Division:||Arthrex, Inc. (US01) |
|Location:||INC - Arthrex One (US33) |
Provides administrative support to a Product Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in coordinating and maintain schedule and travel of PM Team as needed.
- Maintain and create various processes, documents and databases related to team initiatives
- Coordinate KOL communication, visits and schedules as needed for product development and business meetings.
- Liason between other crossfunctional teams such as medical education, exhibits, meetings and events etc for planning, scheduling and executing exhibits, surgeon meetings, trainings, events etc.
- Take, organize, and send out minutes of important meetings when needed.
- Assist in creating reports, newsletters and other field communications
- Assist with creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Welcome and provide office tours or personnel introductions to surgeon and other customers during visits to Arthrex home office when necessary.
- Accept calls and fulfill requests from agency owners, managers, and sales representatives for product information, sales promotions and other information.
- Organize and maintain promotional, new product, and sales bulletin materials for Knee & Hip Team (materials would also include PowerPoint presentations, surgical animations, surgical technique videos, scientific articles and other information).
- Assist with expense reports as requested.
- Assist with tracking of assets deployed during product launch.
- Assist in providing sales performance and potential opportunity for responding to RFP’s.
- Help coordinate and consolidate regular reporting on market data and financials by working with market intelligence and finance teams.
- Write follow-up letters to surgeons, sales managers, and agency owners/managers when called upon.
- Develop and maintain updated database of presentations.
- Some travel may be required for certain sales and/or surgeon meetings (No more than 10%).
- Maintain (and process requests for) a data base of techniques, competitive articles, studies, testing, etc. for distribution to surgeons, corporate personnel and the sales force.
- Manage office supplies and general administrative duties for the team. .
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years minimum work experience in administration, marketing, or general office experience required.
- Previous sales or marketing support experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office required; MS Teams experience is highly preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Detail-oriented professional with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, project, research, organizational and interpersonal skills with a sharp attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with employees and managers at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and interact with all levels of management.
- Highly discrete individual who can handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Expert in Microsoft PC based programs (MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Project), fax machine, laser printer, scanner, copier, telephone
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.