The Product Delivery Lead is responsible for understanding and validating the needs of the operational group with regards to the software application they manage. This includes functional as well as strategic requirements. The Product Delivery Lead will work with leadership, end users, developers, learning and development and application support in order to collaborate on all design, documentation, and delivery of required items for the software application they own. Communication to all supporting teams (Project Management, Business Analysts, Development, Training and Change Management) will include answering questions, giving direction and validating requirements.
This role can be remote but must be located near one of our many offices in the United Sates. Responsibilities
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining the Product backlog.
- Sort the Product backlog items according to priority.
- Assist in organizing Sprint Review Meetings.
- Attend sprint planning meetings.
- Clearly communicate the business requirements to the Team
- Get detail level of requirement from stakeholders or customers
- Build and maintain a relationship with the Stakeholders
- Other job duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 7+ years of relevant work experience; homebuilding experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree or Certification required
- Experience with implementing various program and project management methodologies
- Must possess direct experience with project metrics, dashboards and reports for waterfall and agile projects
- Arrive to Work on Time
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Work independently of daily supervision
- Interact well with co-workers and associates at all company levels
- Accept constructive criticism
- Work as part of a team
- Understand and follow documented work rules and department procedures
- Present training material either in person or via WebEx
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Program and Project Financial accounting experience
- Ability to manage remote resources
- Strong customer service orientation
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Strong Planning and organizing skills
- Initiative and desire to learn
- Time Management
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Physical Requirements: This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the incumbent to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.