Procurement Agent (Bonita Springs)
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for entering into negotiations with suppliers and trade partners by reviewing terms and conditions, establishing pricing, contract formulation, and any supplier management conditions affecting the division.
- Provide accurate and timely local supplier negotiations and contracting based on defined category selection criteria (i.e., cost, quality, productivity, service)
- Manage supplier performance monitoring within the division (i.e., cost, quality, productivity, service)
- National: manage compliance to agreements,
- Local: manage and execute contract agreements consistent with sourcing guidelines
- Assist in resolving issues and conflicts related to Trade Partner activities
- Maintain all applicable databases (Purchase Pro, DMTs, etc.) used in developing the cost and quantity estimates
- Verify estimates of costs and quantities of residential products using comparative and differential estimating techniques
- Responsible for Trade Partner Key Performance Indicator (KPI) measurement and validation
- Performs analysis of Trade Partner data submissions and manages impact of commodity fluctuations
- Communicate completed estimates to the construction personnel, trade subcontractors and vendors
- Complete necessary customer option estimates
- Collaborate with Zone Product, DCOs, CMs, FMs, PIMs, RPMs and Sales
- Control trade category costs by utilizing zone tools and methodologies
- Responsible for assigned Project Tracker categories and rebate capture
- Follow Pulte business processes for supplier management
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES Level: Mentor / Coach / Feedback
SCOPE: (Decision making, size of organization, budgetary, etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
REQUIRED EDUCATION: (Degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- ISCM accreditation preferred
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (Work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 1 year
- Business acumen including understanding the impact of purchasing costs on income statements, balance sheets, and cost structures
- Purchasing and supply chain experience
- Ability to negotiate in a cost transparent environment
- Ability to develop and improve vendor partnerships
- Construction knowledge
- Ability to work in continuous improvement environment