This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
High School diploma with three to five years HR and/or Payroll experience or an equivalent combination of education
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business
community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability
to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and
solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive
variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Valid Florida driver’s license.
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or similar certification in Payroll preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
Requires ability to maintain confidentiality and the use of good judgment. Requires prior knowledge of principles and
practices of human resources including employment laws. Prior experience with an HRIS database preferred.
Computer literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required; ADP preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit, stand, walk,
and reach with hands and arms, use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee may
be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may need to lift and/or
move up to 10 pounds. Employee may also be required to see, hear, and talk.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to outside weather
conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Compensation and Benefits:
This is only a summary of our employee benefits; it is subject to change.
- Medical insurance (PPO) with prescription drug co-pay or HDHP w/HSA
- Supplemental Benefits (hospital confinement, accident and/or cancer)
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and accidental death/dismemberment insurance (company paid)
- Long term care insurance (company paid)
- Retirement savings plan (TSA/403(b) matching program)
- Short and long term disability insurance (company paid)
- LegalShield (identity protection and more)
- Bereavement leave for family and pets
- Direct deposit
- Credit union availability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- In-house continuing education opportunities
- Discounted membership at local area Fitness Center
- Tuition reimbursement
- Other employer-sponsored activities