See yourself here.
CORA is an outpatient physical therapy company providing a full range of services for clients with orthopedic problems, work related injuries, sport injuries, and various neuromuscular and neurological conditions. Our community is built on the passion and experience of clinicians and staff who thrive with CORA. You can, too. Imagine being valued for what you know as well as your limitless learning potential. We are the CORA Community.
Here is where you belong.
What makes our patients feel like VIP? Our staff. Can you deliver first class attention to our patients? Are you customer service oriented, motivated and energetic? Do you thrive in high-energy environments, excel at multitasking, and time-management? Are you goal driven and aspire to have a career and not just a job? If so, you may just be the ideal Patient Service Coordinator for our outpatient clinics. Hospitality experience welcomed.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and politely, screen calls and take/relay messages as necessary.
- Greet patients immediately and warmly both in person and on the phone.
- Greet referral sources doctor’s offices, insurance adjusters, nurse case managers, with warmth, respect and appreciation for their business.
- Take patient intakes and referrals and verify all patient authorizations for benefits, co-payments, limitations, approved # of visits, expiration dates for authorizations.
- Schedule patients in accordance with clinic policy.
- Maintain all patient charts according to CORA policy.
- Complete daily therapist logs according to current procedure.
- Complete insurance verifications and collect deductibles and co-payments.
- Provide therapy notes to physicians and others as needed in a timely fashion.
- Maintain stock of clinical forms, business forms and equipment for the office.
- Assist staff with patient care and monitoring as needed.
- Maintain appearance, function and cleanliness of therapy and office space and equipment.
- Maintain inventory of therapy and office equipment and supplies.
- Understand and follow all CORA policies and procedures
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Participate in quality and safety improvement activities as directed by the Clinic Manager.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as directed by the Clinical Manager.
- Other duties may be assigned
*** MUST HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE LAST 2 YEARS***
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Computer experience with knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing functions.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and able to adapt easily.
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Basic medical terminology preferred
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) preferred
Benefits: Not only is our benefits package the most comprehensive in our industry, we are consistently seeking new programs to enhance our offerings. Here’s a taste:
- Dental, Vision, and Medical Insurance
- Retirement & Savings Plan
- Career Opportunity within our network
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extensive training program
We're looking for exceptional talent to join us - be a part of our elite team of clinicians and apply today.