- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Strong computer skill (Office 365, SharePoint, etc.)
- Flexibility and resourcefulness in a fast paced work environment
- Capable of working in high or low temperature conditions in a field, greenhouse, growth chamber, warehouse and walk-in cooler.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds and working long hours during time-critical periods of the research cycle required.
- Must be authorized to work for Syngenta in the United States without work authorization sponsorship
- Agricultural research experience or agricultural background preferred
- Bilingual- Spanish/English
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Four (4) to six (6) year’s comparable experience in Plant Science, Agronomy or related field preferred
What We Offer:
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental & Vision) that starts the same day you do
- 401k plan with company match, Profit Sharing & Retirement Savings Contribution
- Paid Vacation, 12 Paid Holidays, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Education Assistance, Wellness Programs, Corporate Discounts among others
- A culture that promotes work/life balance, celebrates diversity and offers numerous family-oriented events throughout the year
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's (EEOC)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-DC1
Location Hashtag: #Naples, FL