Office Schedulers perform scheduling and assignment of staff to provide personal care, home management and supportive services, utilizing staff according to training, ability and limitations.
- Schedules appropriate staff, maintaining consistency of caregivers and managing overtime.
- Makes daily calls to caregivers confirming scheduled shifts.
- Maintains client's database with appropriate demographics and hours of services.
Your background includes:
Previous experience scheduling in the healthcare arena is essential.
Simply the Best® Benefits for our partners include:
- FREE health and dental insurance
- FREE Telemedicine
- Vision insurance, company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Generous PTO program
- HSA with employer contribution
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Wellness program with free access to on-site gym
- Corporate discounts
- Employee assistance program
- Caring executive leadership
If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer