About Discovery Senior Living
Discovery Senior Living is a family of companies which includes: Discovery Management Group, Discovery Development Group, Discovery Design Concepts, Discovery Realty Group, Discovery Marketing Group, and Discovery At Home, a Medicare-certified home healthcare company. With almost three decades of experience, the award-winning management group has been developing, building, marketing, and operating upscale, luxury senior-living communities across the United States. With a flourishing portfolio of more than 9,500 existing home or homes under development, Discovery Senior Living has become a recognized industry leader in creating world-class, resort-style communities.
Discovery Senior Living has an opening for Office Manager at our home office location in Bonita Springs, FL.
Manages the administrative and office functions for the Discovery Senior Living Corporate office. This includes various operations, reception, and support duties.
• Responsible for the following general office procedures:
o Maintaining office supplies.
o Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
o Organize office operations and procedures.
o Provide general support to visitors.
o Other clerical services
• Manages day-to-day activities with:
o Corporate building Property Manager Liaison.
o Assists with HR functions.
o Food Service Liaison.
o Various company vendors such as cleaning, landlord, copier/printer maintenance, food/beverage, office equipment installation, etc.
• Manages communications internally and externally in person, via telephone and written to maintain a professional image.
o Answering main line, directing all calls to appropriate designation.
o Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
• Corporate Office HR Responsibilities:
o Assists with general HR functions such as on-boarding.
o Monthly reporting and distribution to Department heads for hire anniversary dates and birthday reminders
• Assists with planning and coordinating of Corporate special events including the annual holiday party and annual Pillars of Excellence Awards Ceremony.
• Design, implement and maintain corporate filing system as well as Corporate Binders.
• Activities reports for guidance of management and ad hoc reporting as needed.
• Provides administrative support to executives.
o Drafting memos sent corporate wide.
• Including lease or contract updates.
Prepares presentations, reports, letters, memos and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, and/or presentation software.
• Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
• Schedules travel arrangements for executives and assists with events/meeting planning.
• Arranges and orders food for events/meetings.
• Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations
• Assists with completion of specially assigned projects.
• Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 5 years’ administrative experience supporting at the executive level
- Possesses a high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Outlook.
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.