As an Office Manager Trainee with Aspen Dental, you’ll have the support you need to reach your career goals. From best-in-class learning and development programs, our commitment of promoting from within, and a competitive salary and benefits package, you’ll have opportunities to not only expand your career, but your life.
When you join Aspen, you will participate in an extensive, ten-week training program, where you’ll gain business and leadership knowledge designed to help you become successful. And the opportunity doesn’t end there. Our commitment to continuous development and promoting from within means your career path is limitless.
Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. Office Manager Trainees that join Aspen live that mission every day by supporting the non-clinical needs of your practice’s patients and dental professionals. With Aspen, not only can you maximize your career potential, but you can make a real difference in the lives of your patients.
Minimum Education and Experience
- 2-5 years experience in a sales or retail environment, some combination of management and sales preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceed goals, and maximize opportunities.
- Demonstrates the ability to solve common problems and to provide immediate solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.