The Office Coordinator is responsible for preparing and filing resident’s records, answering and transferring all telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner, giving information, direction and other assistance to residents, staff and visitors.
Maintain an organized nursing station and keeps adequate supply of forms and clerical supplies on the station.
Complete monthly work schedule for Licensed Nurses and Resident Care Assistants coordinating P.T.O. requests with Administrator.
Secure replacement staff for open shifts utilizing pool staff whenever possible
Input data into the central timekeeping system to maintain time and attendance and generate accurate reports.
Schedule resident appointments, arranges transportation and escorts, if necessary.
Your background includes:
Previous experience in medical office secretary or health unit coordinator training/certificate.
Healthcare experience preferable.
General office skills needed including filing, organizing, scheduling and tracking.
Knowledge of medical terminology.
Proficiency with technology including Microsoft Office- Outlook, Excel, Word
Simply the Best® Benefits for our partners include:
- FREE health and dental insurance
- FREE Telemedicine
- Vision insurance, company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Generous PTO program
- HSA with employer contribution
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Wellness program with free access to on-site gym
- Corporate discounts
- Employee assistance program
- Caring executive leadership