'TerraSmart is seeking creative, bright and positive energy talent to join our growing company headquartered in sunny Fort Myers, Florida. With operations from Maine to Hawaii, TerraSmart leads the utility-scale solar industry by continuously revolutionizing its turnkey business model to build over 5.1 gigawatts of solar projects across the U.S. If you are passionate about renewable energy and you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, we invite you to be part of our innovative team.'
This position is temporary with possibility to go perm.
The office administrator is responsible for undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of general reception, supporting all functions with their administrative needs including, supporting legal counsel with various claims and filings, and assisting the marketing director in keeping marketing material, programs and various projects organized, to name a few.
General Reception Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guest(s) as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming calls in a timely manner.
- Ensure reception, main conference room, kitchen and employee lounge area are clean and presentable at all times.
- Oversee that office music and television(s) are operating as needed during business hours.
- Assist with providing basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail / deliveries.
- Manage shipping, packaging and labeling of packages that need to be shipped from the corporate office.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling all employee access via reception desk.
- Manage office supply inventory by ordering when necessary and keep all supply closets organized.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for all departments with the exception of construction.
- Provide support to all departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Assisting Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Support marketing in the organization with various projects when needed.
- Assist in the organization of promotional events; marketing calendars; digital campaigns, such as composing online posts to TerraSmart's social media accounts upon approval; create and manage surveys via Survey Monkey, and follow-through to facilitate their success.
- Create and manage internal company-wide calendar pertaining to company events such as team building, office gatherings, holiday parties, etc.
- Update spreadsheets, databases, PowerPoint presentations and marketing inventories as needed.
- Keep marketing material and digital files organized. Be able to share appropriate files internally with employees, i.e. company letterhead, branded standardized templates, etc.
- Manage the company's internal database, TerraConnect. Be able to post, edit and keep TerraConnect up-to-date on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage.
- Good understanding of office management with a customer-oriented approach.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task, adhere to deadlines, pay attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Well-organized; present excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office; some marketing computer software and online applications such as Mailchimp, all Social Media platforms, Survey Monkey, WordPress, etc. (Knowledge of Mac and PC programs preferred)
|ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION||TerraSmart leads North America in solar ground mount racking design, engineering, and manufacturing with more than 30 years of experience in structural engineering and steel fabrication. Terra, the latin word for 'land' or 'earth' is the foundation in which TerraSmart specializes and develops our product solutions. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across a wide range of engineering fields, and extensive research and development practices, TerraSmart has proven to deliver the most technologically advanced solar ground mount racking solutions in the industry. TerraSmart frequently collaborates and builds strategic client partnerships to assist solar companies in developing the quickest and most cost-efficient ground mount solutions for every ground application.|
TerraSmart's 'high client focused' business strategy continuously builds on our expertise of manufacturing, engineering, installation, and advance technology to constantly develop relevant solar ground mount racking solutions to assist our clients in performing at the highest level, so they can create sustainable value for their customers and shareholders. Implementing our industry expertise and forward-thinking capabilities, TerraSmart's products have altered the way the solar industry installs solar ground mounts and foundations with technologies such as cutting-edge ground screws for foundations and a turnkey ground mount racking solution. TerraSmart has extensive relationships with the world's industry leading solar companies for continuous insight into the leading trends that are shaping the industry to ensure we are on the forefront of industry innovation.
|EOE STATEMENT||We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. |