The National Accounts Manager will be responsible for corporate account contracts and projects for the Catalyst OrthoScience sales team. This position is focused on proactively sourcing and managing contracts for new and existing business with hospital systems, GPOs, and other key strategic accounts in alignment with company strategy.
· Identify opportunities and implement key actions required to accelerate sales in strategic accounts.
· Negotiate and influence contracts with targeted hospitals and hospital systems.
· Provide support in responding to RFPs/RFIs and assist in overall operational initiatives related to these activities.
· Proactively manage new and existing hospital contracts.
· Establish relationships within accounts to proactively understand changes in contracts.
· Serve as a point of contact for third-party organizations that provide Catalyst OrthoScience contracts.
· Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time, requiring routine car and air travel in the U.S.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field.
· Demonstrated effectiveness with hospital and GPO contracts/contracting process with an in-depth understanding of the functions and procedures of hospital supply chain and GPOs.
· Outstanding customer relationships, interpersonal and communication skills with the established ability to effectively communicate across diverse audiences and influence cross functionally.
· Minimum 8 years’ experience in surgical, medical device, and/or orthopedics required.