COMMUNITY-BASED CLINICAL OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS FOR CHILDREN & ADOLESCENTS!
SIGN-ON BONUS POTENTIAL LICENSURE SUPERVISION!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC), where we provide life-saving and life-changing behavioral health care through the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders, and is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Serving adults, children and families, DLC provided more than 300,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services in the last year.
Master's Level Children's Clinician - Community Action Team (CAT) [Position # 359]
This dynamic team provides assistance to youth and young adults in SWFL to help them achieve an optimal level of independent functioning. It links deserving individuals to resources promoting a wellness-focused lifestyle within a holistic perspective.
We are seeing a skilled yet compassionate Clinician that will best utilize CAT's unique structure to maximize community impact on families.
- Providing treatment services to high-needs children, adolescents and their families (including but not limited to the following):
~ Clinical Assessment
~ Treatment Planning
~ Individual Therapy
~ Family Therapy
~ Group Therapy
~ Crisis support (Intervention/Discharge Planning/Aftercare Coordination)
- Representing the DLC Charter while providing services in homes, schools and community environments.
- Balanced focus on a diverse group of clients that include those with mental health issues, substance use disorders and/or co-occurring diagnoses.
- Documenting services in accordance with internal and external quality standards.
- Thriving as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Other duties as assigned by CAT Supervisor
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE CAT TEAM:
- A Master's Degree from a regionally accredited college or university in clinical psychology, social work, behavioral science, counseling or related field = Required
- Current FL Driver's License and clean driving record = Required
- Spanish bilingual = Strongly Preferred
- Schedule flexibility and ability to participate in on-call (evenings and weekends) rotation = Required
- Youth/young adult/teen/family experience working with serious emotional disturbances, mental health, emotional and/or behavioral issues = Required
- Knowledge of rules and regulations pertaining to care and treatment of mentally ill = Required
- Inclusive skills in clinical assessment, evaluation, planning and intervention = Required
- Ability to recognize the need for, set, communicate and maintain client boundaries = Required
- Demonstrated abilities in the proper management of time, communication and information = Required
- Adaptability to varying and emergency work conditions = Required
- Confidence to work with a combination of empathy, energy and efficiency = Required
- Natural ability to work well with a diverse group of peers, coworkers and community partners = Required
- Microsoft Office 365 skills (Including Teams/Video Conferencing) and Electronic Medical Records experience = Strongly Preferred
- Staying compliant on all trainings and immunizations = Required
- Ability to pass a Level II DCF Mental Health Fingerprinting, Drug Screen and Local Criminal Check = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
SIGN-ON BONUS POTENTIAL LICENSURE SUPERVISION!
- Full-Time Salaried/Exempt Position
~ Monday-Friday w/ target standard business hours
~ Early/Late hours schedule flexibility needed occasionally for client needs
~ Local travel required
~ Rotating On-Call coverage required for weekends
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO &Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health& Wellness Initiatives Including EAP
~ Extensive Tuition/Licensure Reimbursement Plans/Loan Forgiveness
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards transformative wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via email@example.com or 239-206-6523.