About Discovery Senior Living
Discovery Senior Living is a family of companies which includes: Discovery Management Group, Discovery Development Group, Discovery Design Concepts, Discovery Realty Group, Discovery Marketing Group, and Discovery At Home, a Medicare-certified home healthcare company. With almost three decades of experience, the award-winning management group has been developing, building, marketing, and operating upscale, luxury senior-living communities across the United States. With a flourishing portfolio of more than 9,500 existing home or homes under development, Discovery Senior Living has become a recognized industry leader in creating world-class, resort-style communities.
Discovery Senior Living is looking for a Marketing Account Representative to join our home office team in Bonita Springs, FL.
This collaborative position will create and maintain client accounts and serve as the primary point of contact between clients and Discovery Marketing Group; regularly communicating, trafficking all marketing and graphics projects, and addressing all marketing and sales requests.
- Manage client and brand standards across all marketing channels
- Collaborate with a variety of different departments to better serve the clients' needs
- Traffic the development of marketing and graphic materials with in-house agency including but not limited to stationery, collateral, advertising and digital tools
- Using outside, third-party vendor, develop client websites and manage updates
- Oversee development of clients’ social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Assist with community acquisitions marketing and sales needs including due diligence, start-up materials and onboarding
- Support public relations and media engagements as requested
- Communicate with clients and address requests and any concerns
- Monitor client communication and promptly respond to calls and emails
- Assist with special projects
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, public relations, business or other related area of specialty with five or more years of proven marketing experience
- Experience supporting traditional and non-traditional marketing channels and partnering on creative development
- Experience with Marketing Automation systems
- Ability to build relationships and articulate ideas well
- Strong customer service skills for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Multitasking skills for handling multiple clients and their accounts
- Excellent organization skills to keep meticulous records for client accounts and maintain multiple accounts at once
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills for maintaining good relationships with clients and addressing concerns promptly to increase customers satisfaction
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent grammar and editing skills
- Problem-solving skills for identifying and addressing client concerns
Benefits: Salary $48,000 - $55,000
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.