We are seeking an individual in Naples who will maintain a professional image of the firm by providing a favorable first impression to clients and visitors.
- Answer incoming telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner. Timely route calls to appropriate party, or take accurate telephone messages, as per firm policy.
- Acknowledge visitors on their arrival. Announce them to respective attorneys or staff in a timely manner.
- Together with the Office Services staff, maintain the neatness of the reception area, conference rooms and all client areas.
- Maintain reservation schedule for conference rooms, visitors, and other resources as instructed.
- Maintain and ensure cleanliness of conference rooms and setup for meetings including providing assistance to IT for video conferences.
- Accept and sign for packages, mail, etc. being delivered. monitor packages being picked up by clients and/or courier services.
- Process courier invoices.
- Provides information to outside callers, i.e., office location, FAX numbers, directions and parking arrangements. Place local, national and international telephone calls, as requested.
- Implement after hours Voice Mail, as per firm policy. Record, retrieve, and dispatch messages and faxes left on the Voice Mail system.
- Communicate telephone system problems with IT support.
- Train new personnel as requested.
- Coordinate small luncheons, catering needs and other in-office events as needed.
- Prepare and distribute daily bulletin to Naples Office.
- Perform administrative duties including, but not limited to, check requests, expense reports, time entry, printing out of letters, enclosures, documents, making photocopies, preparing envelopes for mail (either USPS or Certified Mail) or UPS, or other projects as assigned.
- Maintain kitchen/hospitality supplies.
- Provide assistance to Office Administrator, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) along with 2 years of related experience.
- Exceptional technical skills required including knowledge of MS Word, MS Outlook, and Adobe Professional.
- Strong organizational, communication and client service skills.
- Must be detailed oriented, with excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment is essential.
- Provide outstanding customer service and have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with multi-line switchboard and entry-level PC skills required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time