Mark Anthony Brands, Inc. is hiring a Key Accounts Manager in Orlando or Tampa who will collaboratively develop and execute the sales strategy to increase market share, drive distribution & depletions, grow and maintain internal and external relationships & ultimately deliver the annual business plan for Walmart within an assigned geography.
As a Key Accounts Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain a business partnership with buyers and operators for Walmart and Chain Account managers/Sales leadership within the wholesaler network.
- This includes development of presentations for selling local programs, new authorizations, shelf optimization, and managing execution of MODs as well as national and regional features.
- Meet quarterly with segment buyers to review past performance, highlight opportunities and gain support for regional promotions, increased distribution and operations support.
- Penetrate and influence at the Store Manager and Market Manager levels within Walmart
- Develop region specific programs and promotions that increase the value of Mike’s partnership with the wholesalers & with the retailer.
- Conduct customer analysis and assess sales information and data using variety of sources (IRI, Retail Link etc.) to analyze sales volume, opportunities, goals, etc.
- Work cross functionally with the Field Sales team, Marketing and Wholesaler network to align chain specific program goals and strategy.
The Key Accounts Manager position is well-suited for you if you:
- Fact base sell and have the ability to establish rapport.
- Possess strong analytical and math skills for budgeting, analysis, etc.
- Are self motivated, creative and entrepreneurial while having a team-first attitude.
- Consistently demonstrate a strong work ethic to peers and the wholesaler network.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities through innovation and opportunity at buyer, wholesaler & street level.
- Oversee wholesaler network execution of chain specific programs.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years in sales, preferably in the alcohol industry or consumer packaged goods
- Ability to travel 75%: Monday – Thurs travel 3wks/month typical
- Exceptional relationship development skills at all levels
- Excellent written & verbal communication as well as presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Experience calling on chain accounts
- Microsoft office skills (PowerPoint, Word & Excel) – ability to develop and deliver quality presentations
- Retail Link skills preferred
Relocation Available? Yes, for the right candidate
BRING FLAVOR TO LIFE
Mark Anthony Brands, Inc. is a division of The Mark Anthony Group of Companies, one of North America's most diversified and successful private beverage companies focused on the beverage alcohol sector. Mark Anthony Brands, Inc. provides sales and marketing support in the US for The Mark Anthony Group of Companies including brands like the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, Cayman Jack®, MXD, and T.G.I. Friday’s premium ready-to-serve cocktails brands.
As the company grows, so does its inclusive and expressive culture. Sad people don’t drink mike’s; nor do they sell it. With over 250 team members nationwide, and a Chicago-based headquarters, mike’s employees are bringing zest from east to west.
We are a private, family owned business that cares for people and are proud to produce the best tasting products in the industry. In the United States, the Mark Anthony Group pioneered the flavored malt beverage category with the launch of mike's hard lemonade in 1999. Today, Mike's has achieved iconic brand status and is the category leader. We are a disruptive innovator and true high performer in the brewing industry.
The Company is a unique blend of entrepreneurial determination and drive with advanced information systems and disciplined focus on creating and making better tasting products that consumers love to discover. Using our proprietary technology, we brew the purest malt base in the industry.
We are grounded in our core values of Sense of Urgency, Authenticity, Simplicity, Humility, and Trust. These come to life everyday through our 5Cs, the 5 core behaviors necessary to be successful here: Communication, Collaboration, Commitment, Competence and Curiosity.
If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a company that is transforming the industry – while having some fun, we want you to consider joining our family! #LI-AT1