Bachelors Degree Required
The purpose of this position is to support our mission to help everyone live a longer, happier, and healthier life. Specifically, the I.T. Analyst, Mobility will support the four Engines of Success that include: Internal (to increase level of service performed by employee) – Customer Service (to increase patient, physician, and customer satisfaction) – People (to increase employee satisfaction and lower employee turnover) – Financial (to increase net revenue and to reduce costs).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Other duties may be assigned.
· MDM Administration including the following:
o Apple DEP / VPP Integration
o Office 365 Integration
o APNS and MDM Certificate Management
o Profile / Role based access
o MDM policy creation and management
o MDM compliance creation and management
· Research and recommend new technologies
· Improve process for the distribution and management of the MDM system and managed devices
· Administers the role-based access control model.
· Ensures that confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems and data.
· Looks for ways to continually improve the security posture of the organization. Works with management to update policies and procedures.
· Identifies issues, incidences and breaches. Works with management to ensure remediation and mitigation of said issues.
· Performs routine audits.
· Prepares and measures the effectiveness of training programs. Continually updates and enhances education to ensure the staff is aware of information security best practices.
· Provide outstanding customer service to our clients and maintain positive relationships with other employees and contractors.
· Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment, while displaying a problem-solving orientation to issues daily.
· Troubleshoot identified issues, solve end user problems, enhance and optimize applications.
· Participate in ongoing support and maintenance of existing systems and applications. Perform after-hours maintenance as required.
· Create and maintain detailed technical documentation regarding enterprise systems and applications.
· Provide on-call coverage as deemed appropriate by management.
· Flexible to complete any assigned task.
· Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new procedures, processes, technology and applications.
· Strong planning and organizational skills.
· Exhibit strong communication skills by pro-actively responding to telephone calls, emails, in-person, and automated requests for technical support.
· Identify and escalate production-critical issues to appropriate IT personnel.
· Use ticketing system to log and monitor tickets.
· Participates in projects as deemed appropriate by management.
· Evaluates and corrects issues involving configuration of applications.
· Participates in Disaster Recovery planning, implementation, and testing.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Minimum of a Bachelor's in Business, Technology, or related field.
· Minimum of 1 year of healthcare experience or technology experience required, 3 years preferred.
· Candidates may work onsite in Naples, FL or considered for a virtual position. If a virtual position is offered, candidate may be required to travel onsite up to 25% of the time.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
· Ability to solve complex problems in a timely manner.
· Accurate with good attention to detail.
· Ability to work under own initiative / self-motivated.
· Experience working in a large cross-functional team environment.
· Experience with information technology optimization.
· Dexterity to learn new systems and programs rapidly.
· Must have ability to work nights and weekends as needed to support the business.
· Must have the ability to travel between locations.
· Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Visio).