About Discovery Senior Living
Discovery Senior Living is a family of companies which includes: Discovery Management Group, Discovery Development Group, Discovery Design Concepts, Discovery Realty Group, Discovery Marketing Group, and Discovery At Home, a Medicare-certified home healthcare company. With almost three decades of experience, the award-winning management group has been developing, building, marketing, and operating upscale, luxury senior-living communities across the United States. With a flourishing portfolio of more than 9,500 existing home or homes under development, Discovery Senior Living has become a recognized industry leader in creating world-class, resort-style communities.
Discovery Senior Living is hiring Inside Sales Specialists for our new Contact Center at our home office in Bonita Springs, FL.
The Contact Center Agent is responsible for inbound and outbound communication with Discovery Senior Living prospective residents. This position is designed to use multi-communication platforms including telephone, Live Chat and web-based programs to actively engage prospective residents in order to advance through the sales cycle.
- Answer inbound calls in a friendly and engaging manner to foster sustainable relationships and build trust.
- Utilize the discovery process with prospective residents to learn about the needs and wants of a prospective resident.
- Share information about our community differentiators to peak interest and motivate the prospect to take the next step in the sales cycle.
- Manage time properly to maximize AHT (Average Handling Time) while offering an exceptional experience for the prospective resident.
- Translate Live Chat messages and respond appropriately using engaging and accurate communication with the prospective residents.
- Capture and enter all conversations and sales activity accurately and completely in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Follow sales processes and sales talking points to customize conversations with prospects.
- Make outbound telephone calls and send outbound messages to remind prospects of scheduled tours and upcoming events at the community level.
- Process web-based sales leads into the CRM accurately and completely.
- Accept coaching and attend training modules as needed to continuously improve performance.
- Meet and exceed established contact center metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate / GED Equivalent – Associates Degree Preferred
- One (1) year sales experience in an inside sales role or contact center environment.
- Familiar with CRM systems and best practices
- Senior Living / Multi Family / New Home sales experience a plus.
$18.00 - $20.00 per hour + Incentives
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.