Infrastructure Analyst III - Microsoft Collaboration Services
Bonita Springs, FL
Design, implementation, administration, monitoring, and support of computer infrastructure systems, services, and applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead small-to-mid-sized GIS projects and project teams.
- Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades, and services for streamlining and system improvements.
- Support of hardware/software maintenance to include troubleshooting, installation and upgrades, Tier 3 support.
- Support multiple locations worldwide (domestic and international travel may be required).
- Complete GIS operational tasks, project tasks, and end user support duties as assigned.
- Assist with architecture and design of infrastructure solutions and methodology.
- Resolve incidents through effective troubleshooting methodology, Tier 3.
- Maintain accurate updated documentation while performing essential job duties.
- Liaison with vendors, partners, and external resources.
- Assist other analyst with troubleshooting and fulfillment processes.
- Ability to train other staff on technical operations.
- Subject matter expert on the operation, maintenance, management, and deployment of multiple computer infrastructure hardware/software solutions.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of five years of experience in supporting computer infrastructure hardware, applications, and systems required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Computer infrastructure-centered certifications required.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the design and implementation of MS Office 365 solutions for global enterprise organizations is required
- Strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory and Windows Active Directory is required
- Knowledge of Identity Management, Azure IaaS, general networking, and infrastructure principles is required
- Microsoft O365 certification(s) are required. MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure preferred
- Experience with migrations and operations of Microsoft Azure Services for organizations which are subject to GDPR governance is a plus
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.