Human Resources Generalist
Moorings Park is widely known as a premier provider of active retirement living in Southwest Florida. Our mission is: To provide Simply the Best® facilities and services for successful aging with professional and compassionate care to every person we serve.
We are seeking a HR Generalist to support our Original Campus location. This role will report to the Director of Human Resources.
To be considered Simply the Best® candidate for this role you will have:
- Successful experience with recruiting
- Proficient with HRIS systems and reporting
- Can work as an advisor to our valued partners and leaders
- Able to provide a welcoming onboarding experience for new partners
- Assist with employee relations
- Assist with training as needed
- Experience with unemployment, FMLA, and benefits enrollment
- Posts open requisitions and helps determine appropriate advertising
- Designs recruitment process to best assist hiring managers through the recruitment process
- Manages the tracking of the onboarding process including pre-employment paperwork. Assure the completion of drug screenings, physicals and background screening. Review all required pre-employment forms for completion and accuracy.
The Successful Candidate Will Have….
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business, English, Computer Science or related field preferred
- Two years’ experience in recruiting.
- Healthcare experience favorable
Simply the Best® Benefits for our partners include:
- FREE high-quality health and dental insurance for partners with option to add on dependents at low premiums
- FREE virtual medical care & health concierge
- Vision insurance, company paid life insurance and short-term disability
- Generous PTO program
- Caring executive leadership who embrace diversity and inclusion
- HSA with employer contribution
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness program with free access to on-site gym
- Corporate discounts
- Employee assistance program
- 24-hour gated community
- Carve out your own Partner Experience
- Culture that is “Simply the Best”!
If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer