Human Resources Generalist
The HR Generalist enters and maintains accurate employee data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) related to certifications, licensures, and other credentials or data tracked by Human Resources, works with management to maintain up-to-date job descriptions for all positions, compiles reports, manages non-provider credential compliance, and works on special projects, including procedure documentation and form creation and editing, and compliance requirements related to all HR areas as assigned.
- Manages the tracking of the onboarding process including pre-employment paperwork. Assure the completion of drug screenings, physicals and background screening. Review all required pre-employment forms for completion and accuracy.
- Responsible for maintenance of personnel files, ensuring that all files are complete and in compliance with all applicable regulations. Communicates incomplete file needs to appropriate supervisors and follow-up to completion.
- Assist in training sessions for employees concerning various employment issues, as requested.
- Provide employment verifications via phone calls, written letters and pre-printed forms.
- Notify eligible employees of upcoming insurance and TSA enrollments. Send out notification forms to department heads and eligible employees.
Your background includes:
- Post-high school business/college coursework required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business, English, Computer Science or related field preferred
- Two years’ broad or in-depth human resource experience preferred
- Healthcare experience favorable
Simply the Best® Benefits for our partners include:
- FREE health and dental insurance
- FREE Telemedicine
- Vision insurance, company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Generous PTO program
- HSA with employer contribution
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Wellness program with free access to on-site gym
- Corporate discounts
- Employee assistance program
- Caring executive leadership
IF YOU NEED AN ACCOMMODATION AS PART OF THE EMPLOYMENT PROCESS PLEASE CONTACT HUMAN RESOURCES AT CAREERS@MOORINGSPARK.ORG.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
IF YOU WANT TO VIEW THE EEO IS THE LAW POSTER, PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR LANGUAGE: ENGLISH – SPANISH – ARABIC - CHINESE
IF YOU WANT TO VIEW THE EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT POSTER, PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR LANGUAGE: ENGLISH – SPANISH – CHINESE