Human Resources Coordinator
Moorings Park is widely known as a premier provider of active retirement living in Southwest Florida. Our mission is: To provide Simply the Best® facilities and services for successful aging with professional and compassionate care to every person we serve.
We are seeking a HR Coordinator to support our Human Resources department. This role will report to the Director of Human Resources.
To be considered Simply the Best® candidate for this role you will have:
- At least 1 year of experience using a HRIS, ADP preferred
- Experience working in Human Resources
- Performs administrative support to the human resources department such as ordering supplies; reconciling credit card charges; scanning, emailing, mailing and faxing documents; and other clerical functions.
- Assists with recruitment process tracking of candidate status, pre-employment screening results and coordinating onboarding and HR orientation.
- Completes background check and OIG renewals.
- Assists with new hire paperwork and maintains employee files in HRIS, status changes, transfers, etc.
- Running of human resources reports as needed.
The Successful Candidate Will Have….
- High school diploma or GED
- Human Resources experience
Simply the Best® Benefits for our partners include:
- FREE high-quality health and dental insurance for partners with option to add on dependents at low premiums
- FREE virtual medical care & health concierge
- Vision insurance, company paid life insurance and short-term disability
- Generous PTO program
- Caring executive leadership who embrace diversity and inclusion
- HSA with employer contribution
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness program with free access to on-site gym
- Corporate discounts
- Employee assistance program
- 24-hour gated community
- Carve out your own Partner Experience
- Culture that is “Simply the Best”!
If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer