Moorings Park ® Communities, a renowned Life Plan organization includes three unique campuses located in Naples, Florida. We offer Simply the Best® workplaces through a culture of compassionate care for both our residents and our partners. We’re proud to be named a Great Place to Work Certified company through Fortune "100 Best Companies to Work For®".
Our partners find meaningful work, opportunities for growth, wellness, and education at all three locations.
The Health Information Clerk will coordinate and oversee scheduling of the nurses and therapists to ensure resource utilization and compliance with physician’s orders. Through collaboration with the Quality Improvement Supervisor, will focus on ensuring documentation is completed and submitted for the RCD process. Perform patient intake, including the completion and filing of all necessary records.
All Moorings Park Employees are required to have the COVID-19 Vaccine.
- Reviews all schedules to ensure the agencies best operations of standards are met for productivity and resource utilization
- Schedules per -diem clinicians and resolves appointment
- Updates and scans documents in the electronic health records (EHR)
- Under the direction of the Quality Improvement Supervisor, prepares documentation for the release of medical information and submits all required documentation for Review Choice Demonstration
- Assists the Documentation Tracker with completing OASIS submissions and assists with intake process including authorizations.
Your background includes:
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- Medical records experience preferred
- A current Florida driver’s license, clean driving record and proof of insurance are required.
- Must have a minimum of one to two years’ experience working in a medical setting / office
Moorings Park provides Simply the Best® Benefits for our partners including:
- FREE health and dental insurance
- FREE Telemedicine
- Flexible Schedules
- Vision insurance, company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Generous PTO program
- HSA with employer contribution
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness program with free access to on-site gym
- Corporate discounts
- Employee assistance program
- Caring executive leadership