Full-Time Entry-Level Compliance Field Consultant - Naples, FL
Are you someone who appreciates the outdoors, is detail-oriented, and enjoys independent work? Path Light Pro is seeking a dynamic and talented Full-Time Compliance Field Consultant to join our team! Our client-focused firm has a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism and excellence. We are committed to providing clients with cutting-edge consultation and innovative environmental, safety, quality assurance, and energy solutions that improve lives. You'll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm for the outdoors and our sense of pride!
- Conduct construction site evaluations to assess EPA Stormwater compliance and OSHA Safety compliance.
- Verify that proper Erosion and Sediment control practices (BMPs) and Safety Measures requirements are in compliance with pertinent regulations
- Complete all site evaluation documentation in electronic systems and onsite recordkeeping Stormwater/Safety Log book.
- Communicate specific requirements of state and local stormwater and safety regulations to client onsite personnel.
- Consult with client to stay ahead of potential compliance issues and improve efficiency and operations.
- Update all regulatory onsite records, including SWPPP logs, site BMP maps, and required site postings.
- Communicate daily with immediate supervisor.
- Maintain a positive, communicative relationship with clients.
- Return all calls and emails from clients promptly and within the same business day.
- Be proactive in learning regulatory requirements, problem solving, and solution oriented.
- Educate clients on all of Path Light Pro services as well as work with Path Light Pro management to bring additional value to clients related to new services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- AA/AS Degree or Trade/Vocational Degree
- Knowledge of general construction and environmental regulations is a plus
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to walk up and down inclines and on uneven land/ground
- Must have dependable transportation
- Must be able to work weekends and extended hours as needed
- Must be able to travel and work at remote sites
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body. Be able to reach over head. Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, walking, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time. Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks. Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.