- High school diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of Customer Service, Club, Travel, and Payment Processing training within 6 months of hire
- Working in a customer-focused environment
- Providing customer-focused service and timely solutions to problems
- Word software application
- Taking personal responsibility in seeking solutions to problems
- Multi-tasking and appropriately prioritizing tasks to ensure meeting office customer service goals
- Basic mathematical calculations to accurately perform monetary transactions
- Communicate effectively (verbal and written) with others in a work environment
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Exceed member expectations relating to the professionalism of demeanor, efficient and effective customer service (on phone or in-person) and maintenance of workstation and office facility
- Work under pressure in a high volume, fast-paced customer service environment
- Work irregular hours including holidays and weekends (may include community events)
Ability to learn the following:
- Promoting the sales of insurance, travel, club and membership products and services
- Office cash procedures as they relate to membership, travel and insurance payments; on-line cash register operating procedures, and payments for Auto Club Group (ACG) products and PPS. Balancing and daily remittance procedures.
- Technology related to travel (e.g. Focal Point, View Point, ITT, AXIS, etc.), insurance sales (i.e. POS, IMS, IPM) and membership systems
- Excel software application
- Conduct outbound promotional calls for insurance and/or travel
The above statements describe the principle and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfil these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.