First Responders will locate any resident who activated a pull cord or pendant and provide the appropriate medical assistance. This position secures and patrols buildings and the entire campus of Moorings Park.
Monitors resident alerts, responds and provides appropriate medical assistance.
Responds to after hour emergencies which may arise in residential apartments, i.e. water leaks, A/C problems, etc.
Locks up buildings; patrols the campus during the evening hours and reports maintenance emergencies or problems to the on-call maintenance staff.
Your background includes:
High school diploma or GED
- Current state of Florida EMT or Paramedic license
Ability to read, write, follow oral and written instructions in English
- At least 2 years of experience in emergency response position preferred.
Simply the Best® Benefits for our partners include:
- FREE health and dental insurance
- FREE Telemedicine
- Vision insurance, company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Generous PTO program
- HSA with employer contribution
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness program with free access to on-site gym
- Corporate discounts
- Employee assistance program
- Caring executive leadership