Discovery Senior Living, a national award-winning developer, owner, and operator of senior living communities is currently searching for a Finance Coordinator to join our home office team in Bonita Springs, FL. Ranked as one of the top 20 largest senior living providers in the United States and the top 5 for growth in the world, Discovery is redefining senior living through innovation, leadership, and design. As a result the company currently has a flourishing portfolio of more than 8,500 homes with plans for continued growth.
This position will be responsible for accounting activates related to income auditing, A/R collection, debt compliance and assisting in month-end closing procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares monthly/quarterly construction loan and reserves funding requests.
- Processing invoices and accounts payable request.
- Assists with account reconciliation entries.
- Researches variance to budget and forecasts through detailed
operational and financial metrics.
- Responsible for Company credit card system maintenance and coding.
- Assists with month-end closing procedures and report preparation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Three years related experience in Finance or Accounting preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Excel, Word and accounting software required.
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.