At LG, innovation is the foundation of everything we do. We make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting.
We are currently seeking our newest innovator to join our dynamic team as a Field Service Technician! All candidates must be able to work coverage within a 30 mile range of Naples, FL.
LG Direct Mobile Service Technicians (DMSTs), are responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience while servicing our products in the home. Our full line technicians diagnose and repair all major appliances, TVs and A/C units, manage inventory and perform a number of other administrative tasks on a daily basis. Our technicians are the face of LG and will be expected to represent the company with the professionalism our customers have come to expect.
- Monthly bonus potential of up to $3,000+ per month based on performance
- Employee Bonus Referral of up to $3,000
- This position is eligible for sign on bonus of up to $5,000
- Travel offsite to customers' locations to perform maintenance and repair of LG's equipment to ensure top product performance
- Proper use of all safety equipment (PPE), vehicle and diagnostic tools provided by LG
- Conducts technical diagnosis and performs specialized repairs on a variety of electronics and home appliances
- Diagnose problems, assess the extent of the problem, document findings, make decisions to repair the product and/or replace parts
- Immediately and accurately process paperwork and perform data entry upon completion of each job
- Pre-screen next day service calls by obtaining necessary information to help diagnose problem prior to arriving at customer's home
- Meet or exceed company metrics (customer satisfaction, fix right first time, revisits, parts management, OT %)
- 1 year minimum experience repairing major appliances (laundry, cooking)
- Experience repairing refrigeration/sealed systems preferred
- Experience in the use of tools, and diagnostic test equipment
- Ability to properly trouble-shoot, diagnose, repair and document product/system issues
- Valid Driver’s license in good standing
- Ability to obtain appropriate EPA Certification within 30 days of hire
- Meet physical requirements generally associated with field service repair such as continuous bending and lifting up to 50 pounds
LG Electronics, USA Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, LG Electronics, Alabama, Inc., and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.