Executive Asst Administration PG
Executive Asst Administration PG
Weekend: None / Not Applicable
Essential Job Accountabilities:
- The Executive Assistant NPG coordinates and provides professional assistance as needed to support The Chief Ambulatory Officer and Chief Medical Officer in daily operations including, but not limited to, Patient Satisfaction/Quality Management issues for NPG, NPG Provider and Staff inquires, and assistance as needed to assure optimal operating efficiency for the NPG Leadership Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides receptive support to issues that influence quality of service to NPG patients, customers, and outside departments. Effectively completes tasks within departmental standards. Ensures that the information is passed along timely to minimize wait times.
- Demonstrates positive attitude, cooperation, discretion, and respect to all team members at all times. Maintains a professional level of helpfulness, understanding, respect, trust and open mindedness while carrying out daily functions.
- Provides input to issues that will enhance working conditions, atmosphere productivity or any other condition in support of team members and/or team goals.
- Provides support services in preparing memos, correspondence, contracts as directed and in scheduling meetings. Answers telephone calls, relays message and returns phone calls to patients, physician offices and other departments with requested information.
- Handles routine distribution and collection of administrative information, such as payroll, accounts payable and travel arrangements.
- Demonstrates effective professional communication and excellent customer service skills based on positive attitudes and values.
- Clearly understands purposes, objectives, practices, and policies and procedures of the System.
- Effectively controls costs through the economical utilization of supplies and equipment.
- Effectively and efficiently able to develop stats, charts, graphs, and information packets as requested by NPG Senior Leadership.
- Responsible for assisting internal and external customers with immediate problems.
- Works cooperatively towards the identification of areas needing improvement.
- Prepares check requests and RFP’s for the NPG.
- Demonstrates the ability to utilize Word, Excel, and Outlook and assists with statistics, agendas and minutes and distributes as needed.
- Follows NCH policies and adheres to the Code of Conduct.
- Works independently and successfully copes with demands from superiors, subordinates, and peers.
- Demonstrates effective allocation of time resources.
Education, Experience, Qualifications:
- Associates Degree with 5 years of experience in a clerical office setting OR High School/GED with 8 years of relevant administrative experience required. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Strong computer graphing and reporting skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Payroll experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with patients and employees at all levels in the company.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all internal and external contacts in a non-judgmental manner.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Follows verbal and written directions with ease.
- Ability to be flexible in work style.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a team player.
- Intermediate computer knowledge: Uses Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows.