Moorings Park ® Communities, a renowned Life Plan organization includes three unique campuses located in Naples, Florida. We offer Simply the Best® workplaces through a culture of compassionate care for both our residents and our partners. We’re proud to be named a Great Place to Work Certified company through Fortune "100 Best Companies to Work For®".
Our partners find meaningful work, opportunities for growth, wellness, and education at all three locations.
The Executive Assistant aids the executive they are assigned to. This position performs a variety of clerical tasks and projects keeping the Administrative office running efficiently and smoothly.
All Moorings Park employees are required to have the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Maintains executive calendar and produces correspondence on their behalf.
- Maintains accurate files including policy manuals and keeping contracts current.
- Provides friendly and cooperative reception for all who contact the executive office.
- Assists residents by patiently addressing their problems, complains and requests.
- Coordinates and maintains files on interior design construction projects.
Your background includes:
- High school graduate or GED
- One year working in an administrative capacity.
Simply the Best® Benefits for our partners include:
- FREE health and dental insurance
- FREE Telemedicine
- Vision insurance, company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Generous PTO program
- HSA with employer contribution
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Wellness program with free access to on-site gym
- Corporate discounts
- Employee assistance program
- Caring executive leadership
If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer