The Executive Administrative Assistant supplies administrative services to the Executive Director of Facilities, residents and department heads when needed. He/She provides a friendly reception for all who call or visit the office and sees the office runs smoothly.
- Provides a friendly, pleasant welcome for all visitors and callers.
- Anticipates the needs of the Executive Director in performance of their responsibilities.
- Creates and maintains project files.
- Maintains and scans all resident file information.
- Prepares correspondence and reports, maintains files, sets appointments/meetings, screens phone calls, sorts and distributes mail.
- Responsible for managing room reservations in support of the Management team.
- Assures invoices are approved and paid from vendors and professionals.
Your background includes:
- High school graduate or GED
- Two years experience working in an administrative capacity.
Simply the Best® Benefits for our partners include:
- FREE health and dental insurance
- FREE Telemedicine
- Vision insurance, company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Generous PTO program
- HSA with employer contribution
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Wellness program with free access to on-site gym
- Corporate discounts
- Employee assistance program
- Caring executive leadership
If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer