Moorings Park ® Communities, a renowned Life Plan organization includes three unique campuses located in Naples, Florida. We offer Simply the Best® workplaces through a culture of compassionate care for both our residents and our partners. We’re proud to be named a Great Place to Work Certified company through Fortune "100 Best Companies to Work For®".
Our partners find meaningful work, opportunities for growth, wellness, and education at all three locations.
The Director of Facilities is responsible for supporting, operating, and reliably maintaining a physical environment that enables Moorings Park to achieve its mission of successful aging. The Director oversees campus facilities at one of our 3 campuses including maintenance, environmental services, security, transportation, life safety, and grounds maintenance. The Director of Facilities will have a proven track record of success managing resources, developing staff, honing processes and implementing systems while responding to customer and staff service requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or a minimum of five years of relevant experience within a facilities operation and/or management environment.
- Project management skills: demonstrated ability to lead and manage people.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, evidencing the ability to influence and direct resources.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills; organizational skills, attention to detail, time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task.
- All partners must follow Moorings Park policies and procedures including mandatory Covid-19 Vaccines.
Simply the Best® Benefits for our partners include:
- FREE health and dental insurance
- FREE Telemedicine
- Vision insurance, company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Generous PTO program
- HSA with employer contribution
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness program with free access to on-site gym
- Corporate discounts
- Employee assistance program
- Caring executive leadership