We have an immediate opening for a Dental Receptionist to work at our affiliate practice;Dental Specialty Center of Naples located in Naples, FL. The Dental Receptionist for this position will have experience working as a Receptionist in a dental office with excellent customer service skills. Knowledge of dental terminology is a plus. We prefer a candidate that is a team player and has a positive attitude with exceptional multi-tasking and attention to details, abilities to join our amazing team. Excellent Salary plus Benefits!
The Receptionist is the first line of customer service for all patients and visitors entering our office. They will greet patients, sign them in, schedule future appointments, and handle incoming phone calls. They will assist patients in accordance with the training they have received ensuring patients receive the best possible service.
- Customer Service; acknowledge, smile and greet patients upon arrival/dismissal
- Respond to patient questions and or concerns according to DCA Policies
- Answering Telephones
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Appointment Book
- Confirming Appointments
- Follow up on no shows/cancellation of Appointments
- Register Patients on sign in sheet
- Post charges and payments to patient accounts
- Checking voicemail on a daily basis
- Maintain a clean and friendly waiting area for patients
- 1+ years' experience working in a dental office
- Attention to details
- Team player
- Customer service experience
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays off
- 401k to name a few
Dental Speciality of Naples is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA).