You nurture meaningful relationships with your clients, improving their customer interactions now and in the future. You continuously connect your clients' challenges with 5CA's solutions, expanding the collaboration, and driving revenue.
We take care of our clients' customer interactions, leveraging human capital, and the latest technological advancements to ensure an outstanding brand experience. We provide support in over 20 languages across the gaming, consumer electronics, and other digital industries. Because of our use of innovative technologies and the fact that we've had a Work From Home model in place for over a decade, we continue to grow: you play a key role in our further expansion.
Your primary objective is expanding our business by strengthening partnerships with existing clients. You closely align with our Operations team to make that you are up to date on important developments and jointly work on optimizing client satisfaction, with the ultimate goal to expand the scope of our services. Building and maintaining trust is crucial, not just when times are easy, but even more so when times are challenging. You regularly visit clients to review our partnership and brainstorm about their challenges. By exploring new technological avenues within the CX space, you make sure that our service offering is in line with market demand, solving clients' challenges better than anyone.
- You manage and strengthen existing partnerships with our US clients, working closely with Operations and internal departments to ensure client satisfaction and solve clients' challenges
- You identify opportunities to expand 5CA’s services and you own these opportunities from lead to close
- You organize, coordinate and lead Quarterly Business Reviews and Strategy Meetings to review performance & trends, and determine focus areas & goals for the mid and long term
- You handle all commercial matters related to your accounts and ensure that a solid contractual basis is in place for our services
- You leverage our tech stack (SalesForce CRM) and optimally use provided insights and reporting.
- At least 2 years of experience in the Contact Center industry, managing large accounts (5M+ yearly revenue)
- Excellent understanding of Customer Service metrics and the commercial workings within the BPO industry
- You are result-oriented, balancing a hands-on approach with long-term account strategies
- You are entrepreneurial; you have a clear vision on how to grow 5CA's business and you do whatever it takes
- You are able to communicate in English fluently.
- A fast-paced & dynamic workplace where every day is different
- A clear goal on the horizon, with the right people and tools at your disposal
- A competitive salary based on market standards
- A fulfilling position within a fast-growing company with great clients
- An inspiring environment with young, talented colleagues located all over the globe
We are 5CA! For the past 20 years, we've used our expertise to help our clients build their Customer Experience (CX) & Customer Support (CS) strategies. Primarily focused on the video games and consumer electronics industries, we provide omnichannel support using the latest technological innovations to deliver outstanding customer support. We’re headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands, with offices in Los Angeles and Hong Kong. With a large proportion of our workforce being remote and leveraging best-of-breed SaaS tools, we’re a highly flexible and dynamic company able to help our clients deliver a great customer experience. We all share a thirst for new and exciting technology and gaming as the binding factor.
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Company's Facebook page: