Customer Support Specialist
Bonita Springs, FL
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (www.fortive.com), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
Customer Support Specialist
We are currently seeking a full-time Customer Support Specialist to join Fluke Digital Systems’ rapidly-expanding software technology company. The Customer Support Specialist will learn the intricacies of eMaint’s computerized maintenance management software (CMMS) and deliver customer support to customers, partners, and internal team members via telephone, web meeting and chat technologies. This is a ground floor opportunity to join a growing team that supports advancement from within to other departments, including Account Management, Professional Services, Sales or Support.
· Provide support for eMaint software applications to end users in a Microsoft and Web-based environment.
· Answer incoming eMaint software support phone calls, email and chat communications.
· Find and communicate accurate solutions to issues reported by end users while using eMaint products through analytical talent and strong troubleshooting abilities.
· Work in a strong team environment to provide unparalleled support to customers in a wide variety of industries.
· Multi-task during calls to research technical issues while communicating with the customer and clearly and concisely documenting the issue.
· Demonstrate a desire to help other people with specific technical issues and be able to understand the support process from the customer point of view.
· Contribute to growth of eMaint knowledge base by creating product documentation addendums.
· Deliver web-based training courses on basic eMaint system functionality to end users.
· Assist in updating training course materials and website training content.
· Actively participate in software product testing process to ensure new versions of software are ready to release.
· B.A. or B.S. degree preferred.
· Good mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
· Strong ability to communicate technical information both in writing and verbally.
· Strong work ethic and ability to work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational skills.
· Customer service experience is a plus.
· Database knowledge is a plus.
· Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.