***Virtual - Must live in Ohio or Florida ***
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work with patients, managing inbound and outbound calls to convert prescription medication needs from retail pharmacies to the Express Scripts Home Delivery pharmacy. Our Customer Service Representatives apply a consultative approach to communicate with customers about our home delivery benefits. Specifically, they provide insights on the options available for customers to have their prescriptions filled by the Express Scripts Pharmacy, educating them on the safety and convenience of our services and informing them of how our offerings fit their lifestyle.
This role is on the front lines with patients, addressing customers with care, detail, and most importantly, empathy. To be successful as a Customer Service Representative you should be able to build instant rapport, achieve customer satisfaction, and close the sale. A top Customer Service Representative should be able to work in a fast paced rewards driven workplace. Ideal candidates for our Customer Service position will be energetic, positive, and organized professionals who are able to effectively create relationships within the healthcare market.
This isn’t your typical Customer Service role. In fact, we have a few perks up our sleeves. For starters, we offer competitive base pay in addition to a robust incentive based pay structure that is tied to your performance. We offer five weeks of paid training, and the opportunity for career growth and advancement, and a comprehensive benefit package.
How You’ll Make A Difference:
- Help patients better understand the Home Delivery benefit. Use your expert knowledge and consultative sales approach to educate patients on the benefits of receiving their medication via home delivery, helping them to understand why it’s a good fit for their lifestyle.
- Help patients get the medication they need. You’ll research issues on benefits coverage and provide guidance to our patients about making the best use of their benefits.
- Juggle multiple tasks without sacrificing attention to detail. You’ll manage multiple requests simultaneously as well as document conversations in our computer system.
What You Should Have:
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Excellent phone and outbound sales skills
- Ability to achieve targets
- Relevant experience with customer service
- Call Center experience preferred
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
What else you’ll love about working here:
- $2000 Sign On Bonus
- Benefits that start on day one
- Fun, friendly, and unique culture – Bring your whole self to work every day!
- Choice of three unique medical plans
- Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Employee Contributions for HRA and HSA accounts
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
This role is WAH which allows most work to be performed at home. Employees must be fully vaccinated if they choose to come onsite.
About Express Scripts
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.