Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Fulltime Customer Experience Representative (CXR). The Customer Service Representative provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
This position is located at the Naples Municipal Airport (APF).
540 Terminal Drive
Naples, FL 34104
This is a 44 hour per week position with a starting pay rate of $15.10/hour. We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance options, paid vacation time and holidays, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored training
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years old
High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
Must have a minimum of 2 years of customer service or sales experience in retail, guest services, or administrative support
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the last 3 years.
No drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following shift/schedule:
- Sunday: 8am-6pm
- Monday: 8am - 6pm
- Tuesday: 8am - 1pm
- Friday: 8am - 6pm
- Saturday: 7am - 8pm
- Must be available on weekdays, weekends and/or holidays