Counter Sales Representative
If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its associates nationwide sounds good to you, Ferguson may just be the place for you. Our people are our biggest asset and share a common passion for customer service, which has helped shape us into the industry leader we are today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for an Inside Sales Representative. If you have a love of meeting people and providing great customer service coupled with an interest in contributing directly to the bottom line of a multi-billion-dollar organization, this is the position for you!
As an Counter Sales Representative, you will:
- Work together with Outside and Inside Sales associates to ensure our customer’s needs are being met
- Work in a customer-facing position to take sales orders
- Build relationships with customers and vendors
- Support the Sales team by ensuring the delivery of personalized customer service
- Interaction with the sales and warehouse personnel.
- Monday - Friday schedule with rotational Saturday work supporting Counter Sales
A successful associate will be goal oriented, self-motivated and able to meet deadlines, build relationships and enjoy a team atmosphere, in addition to having the following:
- 1+ years of sales experience (industry experience is preferred)
- Knowledge of plumbing and mechanical products a plus
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and handle deadlines
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm and ambition to success
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- General computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Self-Motivator and ambition to succeed
- Ability to learn quickly
- Service minded, aggressive and congenial
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.