For over 25 years, NEST has been transforming the way modern, multi-site businesses manage their facilities and construction programs. For any multi location company NEST works directly with these organizations on both the corporate and individual store level to optimize their facilities operations and achieve key business goals.
NEST’s approach works because it is all-encompassing: By pairing financial acumen and business analytics with a strategic consultative approach, NEST provides organizations with a holistic plan for growth. Real-time data, reporting and analytics technology empowers business leaders and FM teams with the informed insights that enable them to make smarter decisions. And with access to an extensive network of vetted independent service providers (ISPs) across the country, multi-site organizations with a national footprint experience exceptional service, regardless of where they are located.
Essential Duties (Primary Responsibilities) include the following.
- Interact with other departments in a professional manner by proactively establishing and maintaining effective working team relationships.
- Expected to interact with current NEST providers and discuss the business relationship being held between the two parties (Compliance).
- Composes correspondences.
- Creates understanding and positive image of the company by building relationships with, and providing information to, the financial community, media, government, and the public; building credibility with shareholders; building employee commitment to the company communities.
- Delivering exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Client correspondence (Service calls).
- Client correspondence (high level).
- Conference Call Participation.
- Fully understand and implement NEST values: Responsibility to our clients, to each other and to our providers.
- Familiarity and understanding of client needs and their typical service requests.
- Handle incoming calls relative to client receivables.
- Hire qualified service providers within established procedures.
- Identify low profit service providers and negotiate new pricing or source new providers.
- Identify new areas for benchmark pricing.
- Identify weak areas of service coverage and hire service providers for these areas as well as negotiate pricing for services provided.
- Input Service providers Insurances and Contracts.
- Interface with Service Providers, when necessary, to ensure the successful completion of high visibility, and/or problematic work orders.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries as needed.
- Invoice status changes.
- ISP Invoice Disputes.
- Margin Improvements.
- Monitor reports for proposal turnaround time, approval percentages, and total revenue awarded for NEST and ISP’s.
- Monitor ISP usage for all services.
- Monitor Service provider Profit levels.
- Monitoring IVR compliancy.
- Program status Management.
- Resolve escalated ISP issues.
- Resolve escalated Profitability Issues.
- Refer & educate service providers about the service provider portal where payment status of work orders can be obtained.
- Review and address Service provider Compliancy Reports.
- Review and qualify proposals once submitted for price competitiveness.
All employees must successfully complete a pre-employment skills assessment, a background check,and drug screening prior to the start of their employment.
Hourly positions -starting salary per hour based on experience with the opportunity for an annual bonus!
NEST is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!