Arthrex is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. We are actively seeking a Compensation-HRIS Analyst who will be responsible for the maintenance of organizational data in SAP. Additionally, the successful candidate will conduct analysis on internal and external salary statistics. Excellent communication and analytical skills, experience with excel worksheets and a Bachelor’s degree will be essential for the role. The position will be located at our site in Naples, FL. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data entry/maintenance into the HRIS system and assure data integrity of HR information globally
- Maintains position/job/organization data in SAP
- Works closely with GIS on general SAP issues and maintenance
- Provides data retrieval ability to produce information for analysis, and decision making
- Maintains, develops, and revises all manuals, tables, code lists, and documentation
- Manages and processes employee records and information within SAP
- Performs routine data audits and ensures employee data are up-to-date and accurate.
- Writes, maintains and supports a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools
- Reviews and edits job descriptions
- Completes salary surveys
- Reviews and approves salary adjustments
- Approve and reconcile all benefit invoices
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- One year of Human Resources experience preferred.
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Ability to work on a variety of items daily
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong communication
- Ability to learn new systems quickly to perform most job functions
- Advanced Excel skills
- Time management – Manage one’s own time
Excellent verbal, written, analytical, project, research, organizational and interpersonal skills with a sharp attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Highly discrete individual who can handle sensitive and confidential employee information
Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Work is performed under formal direction. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.