Stable. Family. Opportunities. Unique.
Whether First Citizens Bank has been established for 120+ years or expanding our presence in your market, we invite you to be part of our story. As a Commercial Banker at First Citizens you will carry on our tradition of developing and expanding relationships with larger complex commercial businesses in order to help them meet their financial goals.
In this role, you will get to:
• Make an impact by contributing to the growth of the bank through commercial loans, deposits and fee income
• Exercise your creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to engage with business owners in the community
• Work in a supportive environment encouraging community and business development activities
• Engage in an efficient loan approval process with open communication and exposure to credit partners
• Be a part of a collaborative team with various business services partners to support the full client relationship
Bachelor degree with a minimum of 6 years banking experience in business lending, credit or business development.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 10 years banking experience in business lending, credit or business development.
Business development experience
Financial analysis and credit underwriting skills
Established COI’s and referral sources