Clubhouse Reception Coordinator
The Clubhouse Reception Coordinator manages incoming Marketing calls to Moorings Park and serves as a backup to care for the overflow of all incoming calls to the Concierge Desk.
- Receives marketing calls, capturing and documenting all contact information.
- Supports Sales events by documenting RSVPs, capturing contact information and assigning new leads.
- Manages all incoming payments and maintains sales and marketing records in MatrixCare.
- Maintains Magic Hotel system by coordinating and booking guest suites for residents and guests.
Your background includes:
- 2 years of college level Business or Administrative courses or equivalent experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, office equipment and database management required.
Simply the Best® Benefits for our partners include:
- FREE health and dental insurance
- FREE Telemedicine
- Vision insurance, company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Generous PTO program
- HSA with employer contribution
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Wellness program with free access to on-site gym
- Corporate discounts
- Employee assistance program
- Caring executive leadership
IF YOU NEED AN ACCOMMODATION AS PART OF THE EMPLOYMENT PROCESS PLEASE CONTACT HUMAN RESOURCES AT CAREERS@MOORINGSPARK.ORG.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
IF YOU WANT TO VIEW THE EEO IS THE LAW POSTER, PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR LANGUAGE: ENGLISH – SPANISH – ARABIC - CHINESE
IF YOU WANT TO VIEW THE EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT POSTER, PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR LANGUAGE: ENGLISH – SPANISH – CHINESE