Client Service Specialist
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and administrative functions of the branch.
- Work with Sr Financial Consultants and Financial Consultants to communicate solutions either directly or indirectly with clients.
- Identify and refer lead opportunities to Sr Financial Consultants and Financial Consultants
- Acts as an onsite dedicated service expert on a wide range of client issues. Researches and resolves client issues in cooperation with back office partners
- Adhere to all compliance/risk procedures and follow corporate and industry protocols.
- Ensure that all paperwork, policy and procedures for client requests have been adhered to in order to satisfy compliance requirements.
- Assist Branch Manager in performing daily key compliance and oversight activities for the branch.
- Participate in projects to improve processes and enhance the client experience
- Perform duties with confidence, minimal supervision and sound judgment to mitigate risk for the firm.
- Excellent communication and computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Research and resolution of complex client inquiries via phone, cases, and chat
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; Strong attention to detail.
- Perform duties with confidence, minimal supervision and sound judgement to mitigate risk for the firm.
- Must have a sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, excellent organizational skills, and strong prioritization skills.
- Must demonstrate a positive and professional image at all times.
- 1-2 years of customer service and/or sales experience preferred.
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements.