Business Support Specialist
We are seeking an energetic, responsible candidate to join our growing TNC (Transportation Network Company) organization. In this position, you will be offered the opportunity to work within an innovative organization that is essential to the company.
The business support specialist will learn and be exposed to all aspects of a location launch including, Real Estate, Operations, and Project Management. The ideal candidate will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. All assignments add value both to our company and to your development as a professional in the field.
- Assist the Project Manager TNC Operations & Strategic Initiatives in the activities required to open new locations
- Assist in the preparation & maintenance of regularly scheduled reports
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients to communicate project updates
- Coordinate across teams to support
- Willingness to work at least 32 hours per week (during Monday – Friday)
- Must be willing to commit to 90 days business support project. Eligibility for full-time employment (not guaranteed) will be considered based on mutual interest, performance and staffing needs at the end of project.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and organize work
- Must be motivated and possess good communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Minimum of 3.0 overall GPA is preferred
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.