Moorings Park ® Communities, a renowned Life Plan organization includes three unique campuses located in Naples, Florida. We offer Simply the Best® workplaces through a culture of compassionate care for both our residents and our partners. We’re proud to be named a Great Place to Work Certified company through Fortune "100 Best Companies to Work For®".
Our partners find meaningful work, opportunities for growth, wellness, and education at all three locations.
The Benefits Coordinator/Scheduler verifies insurance benefits and eligibility, insurance re-authorization and correctly enters the information into EMR. The Benefits Coordinator/ Scheduler interacts with providers and finance to ensure billing is processed using established standards and practices. Schedules staff to provide care as needed.
All Moorings Park employees are required to have the Covid-19 Vaccine.
- Payer Source authorizations, running weekly and monthly reports.
- Accessing E-Solutions and Availity to determine patient benefits and authorizations.
- Scans documentation into the EMR.
- Schedules staff and patients including cancellations and rescheduling.
- Works with physicians to obtain evaluations, discharges and re-certifications.
Your background includes:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in healthcare.
Simply the Best® Benefits for our partners include:
- FREE health and dental insurance
- FREE Telemedicine
- Vision insurance, company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Generous PTO program
- HSA with employer contribution
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Wellness program with free access to on-site gym
- Corporate discounts
- Employee assistance program
- Caring executive leadership